ROGUE VALLEY REEFKEEPER

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ROGUE VALLEY REEFKEEPER
ROGUE VALLEY REEFKEEPER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaedo (Free)

3 posters

Go down

Chaedo (Free) Empty Chaedo (Free)

Post by SaltisLife Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 pm

i need to clip back my chaedo, if you need some just lemme know
SaltisLife
SaltisLife

Kudos : 187

Back to top Go down

Chaedo (Free) Empty Re: Chaedo (Free)

Post by epicenter Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:49 pm

I need some. Like a fool I put all my chaeto in a tote & run my mag. up to 1700 ppm to destroy the bryopsis starting in my tank. I unplugged the heater to the tote & forgot to turn it back on & froze a 18 gal tote full of chaeto. When things go wrong they really go wrong. My tank is really giving me problems right now & I cant figure them out. Did I hear somebody mention Johnny Walker???? Bacardi who?
epicenter
epicenter

Kudos : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by SaltisLife Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:18 pm

heres a link i found on ridding your tank of sea fern (bryopsis) this stuff really sucks the big one, im battling with mojano right now hate it with a passion i could strangle the guy that gave me the LR with it on it. the chaedo is here for the taking, we could come out to your place whatever you want to do is fine. gimme a call after 4pm during the week or anytime on the weekend 541-761-5186 johnny walker hmmm not much for scotch but bacardi is good
http://austinreefkeeper.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/how-to-rid-your-reef-of-bryopsis/ Very Happy
SaltisLife
SaltisLife

Kudos : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by lostsurferguy Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 am

SaltisLife wrote:heres a link i found on ridding your tank of sea fern (bryopsis) this stuff really sucks the big one, im battling with mojano right now hate it with a passion i could strangle the guy that gave me the LR with it on it. the chaedo is here for the taking, we could come out to your place whatever you want to do is fine. gimme a call after 4pm during the week or anytime on the weekend 541-761-5186 johnny walker hmmm not much for scotch but bacardi is good
http://austinreefkeeper.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/how-to-rid-your-reef-of-bryopsis/ Very Happy

When you go keep me posted I will follow I would love to see that garden of goodness he has! cheers

lostsurferguy

Kudos : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by epicenter Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Thanks for the kind words lostsurferguy. That garden of goodness took a huge hit when the power went out. Our heater went crazy & heated the tank up to 86fh then a few days later we lost power for a very long time & the tank dropped to 70fh I fired up a generator to run the pumps but forgot to plug in the heater YIKES. I thought the entire tank was going to crash. I am telling you guys some of these corals are nearly impossible to kill. The tank suffered a few losses but in time will make a full recovery.
Now that the tank has stabilized I will give you a call regarding that chaeto.
epicenter
epicenter

Kudos : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down